One-piece sustainable swimsuit
Jambo 1 piece
Warning: Last items in stock!
Product information :
- European fabric
- Recycled fibers
- Eco-responsible fabric
- UPF 50+ protection
- Exclusive 100% French print
“Jambo!" means hello in Swahili. This word which rhymes with smiles, coconut trees, and endless beaches is an invitation to travel: Come! We are taking you to the coast of Kenya! The Jambo 1-piece swimsuit for girls is made from European fabric made from recycled fibers that offer very high UPF 50+ protection. With its multicolored palm tree print, this girls' swimsuit is already a Lison Paris bestseller. With this super trendy, eco-responsible, and irresistible one-piece swimsuit, Lison Paris successfully meets the challenge of uniting protection, ecological commitment, and style in one swimsuit:
• European fabric
• Recycled fiber
• UPF 50+ protection
We just love Jambo, a swimsuit which, with its cool neon colors, its retro and ultra-girly look, is a favorite piece of your summer. Little girls can wear it to the beach as well as to the swimming pool and feel gorgeous all summer long. Jambo is available in a “crop top” bikini and a one-piece swimsuit for teens. You can create fun "mini-me" looks for your girls.
Product care :
Here are our tips to take care of your one-piece swimsuit and keeping it in perfect condition:
- For washing: systematically rinse your one-piece swimsuit with clear water after each swim in sea water and/or chlorine. Prefer hand washing with soft products such as soap for example.
- To dry your one-piece swimsuit: do not expose it to direct sunlight, lay it flat and make sure it is in the shade so as not to damage the color over the long term.
- Never store your one-piece swimsuit wet or damp in its beach bag
- Exterior: 81% recycled polyamide, 19% elastane
- Lining: 90% polyamide, 10% elastane
Eco friendly item:
- UPF50+ fiber
Taille et pointures pour enfants
|Âges||2 ans ||3 ans||4 ans||5 ans||6ans||8 ans||10 ans||12 ans||14 ans|