TERMS AND CONDITIONS
OUR TRADE POLICY
1. LISON is a simplified joint stock company, registered in Paris under registration number 812 803 575 RCS Paris and whose registered office is located at 10 Boulevard Delessert 75016 Paris. The company specializes in the retail sales sector.
2. LISON is selling products on the site lisonparis.com practicing its own e-commerce activity exclusively towards consumers.
3. “Consumer” shall mean any individual who is not operating for professional purposes or related to the business activity. If you are not a “Consumer”, we invite you to refrain from entering into business transactions lisonparis.com.
4. Given the commercial policy described above, lisonparis.com reserves the right not to respond to commands from subjects that differ from the “Consumer” or not in accordance with its business policy commands.
5. These general conditions of sale exclusively govern the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on lisonparis.com users lisonparis.com.
BUY ON E-SHOP LISON
1. The order form contains a summary of the General Conditions of Sale, but also information on the essential characteristics of each product ordered and the price that refers to (including applicable fees and taxes), the means of payment that you can use to buy each product and delivery terms for purchased products, shipping and handling, conditions for the exercise of your right of withdrawal, and finally, terms and deadlines for return of purchased products.
2. The contract is concluded when LISON receives, via computer, your order form and once the accuracy of the order data has been verified.
3. Prior to the purchase of products by transmitting the order form, you will be asked to read the Terms and Conditions carefully. The validation of the order implies express acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
4. The order form will be filed in our database for the time necessary to shipping orders and according to legal deadlines. You can access your order form by visiting the “My Account / Order Status”.
5. Before submitting the order form, you will be asked to identify and correct any data entry errors.
6. The available languages to conclude the contract with LISON are French and English.
7. Once the contract concluded LISON will handle your order.
8. The products will be sent to the shipping address that the client (hereinafter referred to as “Customer”) stated in its profile.
Deliveries are made throughout France and abroad. Products will be delivered within the time announced on the website after the closing of the sale and after confirmation of the order by the Client. The package will be delivered within 4 to 6 days in France and 8 to 10 days abroad (Saturday, Sunday and public holidays excluded).
The package will be delivered to the delivery address indicated by the Customer at the time of order against signature. In case of absence, a notice will be left in the mailbox and specify the post office where the package may be removed.
8. If the products on lisonparis.com would no longer be available or on sale at the time of last access to the site or sending the order form, LISON should contact you promptly, and in any case, before thirty working days following from the date your order, the possible unavailability of products ordered. In case of transfer of the control and payment of the price form, LISON will arrange to repay the amount you have advanced.
9. By submitting the order form, you accept the Terms & Conditions, you agree to observe in relations with LISON these conditions. If you disagree with certain provisions of these Conditions of Sale, please do not submit your order form for the purchase of products on lisonparis.com and contact one of our customer service representatives by phone at + 33 (0) 6 86 95 73 51 Monday to Friday from 9h to 19h and Saturday from 10h to 17h.
1. LISONPARIS.COM are exclusively on sale of premium products. These products are purchased directly by LISON from fashion houses, manufacturers and retailers carefully selected for their stringent quality controls.
2. LISON does not sell used products.
3. Essential characteristics of the products are presented on LISONPARIS.COM within each product description. The images and colors of products offered for sale on LISONPARIS.COM may not exactly match the actual colors under the effect of the Internet browser and monitor used. The photographs were therefore not contractually binding.
1. Prices are given in euros including VAT and delivery costs that are the responsibility of the Customer unless special conditions. Delivery charges are indicated when placing the order.
2. The prices include the VAT at the date of the order. If the rate is altered, these changes could be reflected on the price of items without the Customer being notified.
3. LISON reserves the right to change prices at any time. The products will be billed based on rates in effect at the time of registration of the order.
1. Payment is made online by credit card, by PayPal account, by credit card via PAYPAL (accepted cards are the Blue Card, Visa, Maestro / Mastercard, American Express) or by bank transfer :
– Owner : LISON
– Account : IBAN FR76 3006 6108 0200 0216 7060 147
– Bank : CIC BOETIE 42 rue la Boetie 75008 Paris France
2. For the payment of product price and shipping costs, you can follow the procedures indicated on the order form.
3. If paying by credit / debit card, all details (for example, the number of the credit / debit card or the maturity date) will be transferred through an encrypted protocol to PAYPAL or other banks providing services related to remote electronic payment, without that third parties can not in any case have access. Such information will never be used by LISON except to complete procedures related to your purchase or issuing refunds in case of possible restitution Next the right of withdrawal or if it is necessary to prevent or report the forces Police occurrence of fraud LISONPARIS.COM
4. The price for the purchase of goods and shipping costs, as indicated on the order form, will be charged to your current account when purchasing products.
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
1. All products come with an identification tag. Thank you not to remove the label and / or packaging of the products bought in case of return.
2. In case of exercise of your right of withdrawal, LISON has the right not to accept the return of their product without a label and / or that have been altered from their original or qualitative characteristics or that were damaged.
Shipping and Shipping Conditions retours form an integral and substantial of these Conditions of Sale, and therefore are considered fully recognized and accepted by you at the time of submitting the order form.
To request information or claims, you can contact customer service LISON by phone at + 33 (0) 6 86 95 73 51 Monday to Friday from 9h to 19h and Saturday from 10h to 17h or email (heading “contact us”)
Each of our orders are packed in a package LISON and prepared with great care. Your order will be attached.
RIGHTS OF WITHDRAWAL
1. You have a right of withdrawal (right to terminate the contract with Lison), without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 (fourteen) days from the day of receipt of the products purchased on LISONPARIS.COM . After this time, the delivered products shall be deemed compliant and accepted by the Customer and LISON reserves the right to refuse an exchange or refund.
2. To terminate the contract, please telephone the Customer Service at + 33 (0) 6 86 95 73 51 Monday to Friday from 9h to 19h and Saturday from 10h to 17h or by email.
In this case, you must return the products to LISON within 14 (fourteen) days of the date you received them, via the carrier of your choice.
3. The only expenses to the Client will be borne the cost of return of purchased products.
4. The right of withdrawal – in addition to the deadlines and conditions described in the previous points – is considered to be applied correctly if the following conditions have been fully met:
a. the product must have been neither increased nor worn, altered or washed or damaged.b. the label must still be attached to the product
c. Product must be returned in its original packaging and you must return all its components (pouches LISON …)
d. rendered products must be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date you received them
e. rendered products must be sent to LISON in one shipment. LISON reserves, indeed, the right not to accept products of the same order returned and dispatched at different times.
5. If the Retractation right is exercised in the manner and terms indicated in the above paragraph, LISON will arrange to refund the sums paid for the purchase of products.
6. LISON restore you, in addition to sums already paid for the purchase of products, the original shipping costs for delivery of purchased products only if the return of the products is due to a reason attributable to LISON, for example if the products do not have the promised essential characteristics, have manufacturing defects or if there are errors in the delivery of these. In the latter case, you can notify us by email or phone. Moreover, LISON is not required to pay additional charges if the Customer has expressly opted for a more expensive delivery method than the standard proposed by LISON delivery method.
7. The amounts referred to in the preceding two paragraphs you will be repaid in minimum time and in any event within fourteen (14) business days following the date LISON becomes aware of exercising your right to cancel. We will endeavor to activate the refund procedure, once checks made for the proper execution of the terms and conditions stated above.
8. Should the modalities and terms for the exercise of the right of retraction were not respected, as specified, you will not be entitled to reimbursement of amounts already paid to LISON. However, you can get at your cost, your products in the state in which they were returned to LISON. Otherwise, LISON may withhold the products, in addition to sums already paid for their acquisition.
TIME AND REIMBURSEMENT
1. After returning products, LISON verify the conformity of products, as stated in paragraph 4 .. In the event that the checks will conclude positively LISON will arrange to send you e-mail confirmation of the acceptance of products and returned.
2. Whatever the payment method you used, the refund is activated by LISON within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date LISON was notified of the exercise of the right of renunciation, once audit made of the correct execution of your right of withdrawal and acceptance of returned products.
3. In case there would be no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the order form and the one who made the payment of the amounts due for the purchase, the refund of the amount, in case of exercise of right of withdrawal, will be directed by LISON, in all cases, to the one who made the payment.
The Site and its contents are subject to legal protection under the literary and artistic property (copyright) and industrial property (Trade Marks and Designs). Use of the Site is limited to consultation, publishing and / or printing of all or part of the site for strictly personal and private use.
Any reproduction and distribution of elements of the site for commercial purposes, as well as any modification, reuse or incorporation of these elements in other works is prohibited without the express written consent of LISON. Failure to comply may result in civil and criminal offender.
10 Boulevard Delessert 75016 Paris France
The General Conditions of Sale and the contract is governed by French law.
Changes and updates October 15, 2015
The General Terms are changed regularly, especially in consideration of possible legislative changes. The new General Conditions of Sale apply to the publication date on LISONPARIS.COM.
FOLLOW LISON PARIS ON INSTAGRAM
free delivery from
150€ of purchase !